Re: Re: Roll Pan Needed for 99 Dak! (Attn Chuck Robbins)

From: Hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Thu Dec 28 2000 - 17:57:29 EST

They said they would create custom holes in the roll pan if I needed it.
This is good for me, although my exhaust has euro style dual tips (3"), so
the holes will be big. Currently the exhaust tips are just below the stock
bumper on either side of the licence plate....my guess is that they will
have to be raised up some???