@home web publishing---- SUX

From: Crawdaddy (black98dak@home.com)
Date: Thu Dec 28 2000 - 19:35:09 EST

I haven't been able to upload via FTP or frontpage publishing to my @home
server either. As soon as I get off the graveyard shift, I am going to call
and find out the problem myself. If you figure it out , please email me
privately.

DAK content. I will have pics of my dak there ===) You can see them now
at the url below
         http://www.geocities.com/gwgaskin
                  ICQ UIN# 2325710
                   New Orleans, La
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm
  see above profile for more info on my Dak =]