RE: Overheating on the Florida Turnpike.....YIPPEE!

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Thu Dec 28 2000 - 21:33:59 EST

after you change fluid, tstat, etc... fill the radiator up, leave the cap
off and let it come up to temp... top off w/ fluid, replace cap, make sure
overflow tank is adequetly full
______________________
Jon Smith--Raleigh, NC
   www.fast4x4.net
   jon@fast4x4.net
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

-
-
-I think this is great the way so many get back to a guy that has problems
-with his Dak. My question is what is the easiest and best way to make sure
-that there are no bubbles or air pockets in the cooling system, with
-existing fluid or after changing it out?
-
-Thanks alot
-Jay
-