Re: KEYED!

From: Lenny (tendtherabbits@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 28 2000 - 22:30:58 EST

OK, about 2 years ago, some punk kid decides that he's gonna key my pristine
BLACK 91 5.0 mustang while it's just sitting in my driveway all shiny and
clean... I was walking around my house and saw him start in on her...ran
out the front door (I was a cross-country runner) and down the street where
I tackled him into the street face first. Smacked him around a little and
then tought it fitting to take him on a little ride to HIS house. I threw
him up to his front door and made him tell his parents why I was here, and
what I expected of him (them). Let's just say that the stang was pristine
once again, and he got the asskicking of his life from his old man. Just
felt the need to share.
~Josh
00 CC V6