KEYED!

From: Robert Smith (rsmith13@NYCAP.rr.com)
Date: Wed Dec 20 2000 - 22:12:59 EST

Sunuvabitch!!!!I celebrated the DAKSY's b'day & took the gf to a mall for
some Xmas shopping & dinner on Sunday. Parked as far away from everyone else
as I could, with the passenger side towards a median to prevent possible
"bonehead driver" damage. Wouldn't ya know it, some pr*ck with nothing
better to do keyed the DAKSY from the passenger door to the taillight!

^*^%(^(&^(%(%%@!

$693.14 worth of gouges, right down to the base metal in some areas!

#$%&^&&*))(#@!!

God dammit! If I ever find the POS who was man (or woman) enuff to pick on
my poor defenseless truck, I'll...

&*^$*%#&%^$#@!!

On the bright side I talked the body shop guy into shooting the VersaCap &
leaving a black 3' x 3' Ram's head logo in the middle. Just gotta find
outwhat the comprehensive deductable is...

SHIT!!! What a lousy Xmas present (altho not as bad as what happened to
Alex...sigh)!

 Bob Smith
2K Dak SY CC Sport +
3.9l; V-6: 4X4