Re: Almost set the truck on fire...

From: Tom (Silver89) (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Dec 29 2000 - 03:29:35 EST

LOL - yeah - I had to laugh at myself after I realized I didnt have to run and
get the fire extinguishers... My first thoughts, as I see the bright orange glow
was, oooooohhhhh chit! I was auctually expecting the truck to blow up - and me
to not have enough time to get out! I auctually jumped out f the truck before I
turned the engine off or anything LOL - That'll teach me to jury rig stuff again
in the future!