Re: Need help selecting a lowering kit

From: mike d. (miggitymike@fast4x4.net)
Date: Fri Dec 29 2000 - 17:52:08 EST

>>The other set im lookin at is the Western
Chassis 2/4 drop, about 379.95 for that setup. I heard that the hotchkis
setups are good, which one would be the best for a daily driver? <<

The Hotchkis handles better, but Western Chassis rides better. The Western
kit is also adjustable in the rear in 1/2" increments so you can get the
exact stance you want. And since it's a shackle/hanger setup you can still
haul stuff whereas the Hotchkis uses a lowered leaf which takes away your
payload. The hotchkis IS worth the money and is a great kit, but I'm partial
to the Western kit =)

-miggity

PROJECT 13's --> slammed 88 Dakota / 360 swap in progress!!
miggitymike@fast4x4.net
http://surf.to.Project13s

"Cleverly Disguised As A Responsible Adult"