Re: Need help selecting a lowering kit

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Sun Dec 31 2000 - 16:04:32 EST

On Thu, 28 Dec 2000 20:25:34 -0000, amishpimp93@hotmail.com ("Dan
Jones") wrote:
>Thiers several different ways that im lookin at doing this. One combination
>im lookin at is Truck Performance has the Hotchkis 2" Coils and 3" Leaf
>Springs and for the shocks, either the Bilsteins on hotchkis.net or

Dan, I'm running a complete Hotchkis setup with the Bilsteins. If you
want the best handling and performance, in addition to looks, buy the
Hotchkis. The cornering and handling is nothing short of amazing.
I've never read a post on DML or RTML from anyone dissatisfied with
Hotchkis.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC RT
14.425 @ 93.52, 258 rwhp
Wilmington, NC
Dakota R/T Club, Executive Board, SE Region
http://users.isaac.net/therrin/dakota.html