Dak pride!

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Fri Dec 29 2000 - 20:36:03 EST

I was talking to this woman at the park today, while our dogs were
running around like idiots (mine was the idiot with the stick). I
told her I liked her truck, and she was surprised- it's a bit banged
up.
GenII RC blue Dakota- what's not to like? But, like I told her, what
I was really admiring was the "Magnum V8" badge on the front fender.
She said, "Yeah, it's been a good engine. If I get a newer truck,
it'll definitely be another Dodge."
She had 250,000 miles on the thing!! (she's a courier, so she drives
a lot.) And she admits she abuses it.
THAT'S a truck!

Flip

vote for Elmo!