Tailgate Handle Relocator

From: Hoegen (hoegen@kersur.net)
Date: Fri Dec 29 2000 - 21:16:08 EST

Hello again folks and Happy New Year!

    I got my estimate from the body shop today.....close to $3000! This is
actually good news, as the auto body shop said they would do some extras at
no additional cost (seeing that they are making so much off of this
insurance claim :-))

    Anyway, I believe I have found the roll pan I want (Gen 2 Street Scene),
and they are also installing my V-tech covers (Ram head)....with all this
painting to be done, I figured I would also get the "Tailgate Handle
Relocator" work done. With this in mind, has anyone had this done and if so,
do you have the ordering information, part numbers, pictures on the net etc.
I went to Sir Michael"s site, but they didn't have a listing for a 99
Dakota??

Thanks again all
Kevin