Austin Area DML'ers - New Years Eve Party!!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Dec 29 2000 - 23:31:17 EST

Ok...Last chance to RSVP!!

We're havin' a New Years Eve Bash at our home and anyone in the Austin, TX
area is invited to either stop on by and say "Hi" or party with us. We've
already got several DML'ers coming so don't be shy.

All that we ask is that you bring a little "Party Snack" to share and we'll
get ya drunk! ;) (Keys will be left at the door and ID's will be checked
if we don't know you.) If you want, bring a sleeping bag and we'll provide
the floor space...if any is left.

Also, bring your favorite MP3's with 'cause we've got the old computer
rigged to the TV! (And in surround sound as well!) :)

Email me privately for details and RSVP's....

- Bernd
bernd@texas.net