Re: KEYED!

From: Robert Smith (rsmith13@NYCAP.rr.com)
Date: Fri Dec 29 2000 - 23:54:08 EST

Well, surprise, surprise. Seeing as I haven't been able find my insurance
policy (cuz I kept it in my desk at the government's cannon factory & when I
retired everything went into boxes & into my garage), I had to wait to find
out how much the insurance co. was gonna payoff towards the keyed DAKSY.
$200.00 deductible (sigh...). Oh well, now I can schedule the body shop to
take care of her & make "buff" again. It'll cost me some out-of-pocket $$$,
but I gotta get her fixed. Plus, they're gonna paint the Ram's head
taillight covers SY & the VersaCap, too. AND, they're gonna leave a big ole
black Ram's head logo in the middle of the cap! 3' x 4'! Yeehaw!
I wanna thank all of you for the condolences & devilishly clever retaliatory
techniques!
I talked to the rent-a-cops at the mall where she was f**ked up, but she was
too far out of range for identifying the perps -couple a f**kin teens, near
as we could tell by them idiotic droopy-ass pants.
Anyway, the DAKSY'll be prettied up for the "real" millenium, 2K01(or most
of it anyways...)

Happy New Year to DMLers & mopar drivers, wherever you may roam!

.

 Bob Smith
2K Dak SY CC Sport +
3.9l; V-6: 4X4