Re: Slipping Transmission?

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Sat Dec 30 2000 - 00:53:55 EST

Lemme know what you find out,,, Mines been doing that for a while as
well... and it sticks in 1st gear because it tachs up so quick (i guess)
I have a shift kit, but you know, I guess the tranny can only handle so much
HP :)

But please let me know what you find out... I may try what ever you did to
fix mine :)
Tim Berry (97 Dakota Club Cab)
Chesapeake, VA
Best 1/4: 13.50@101.91