RE: Doing Some Spanking with a 2.5/Happy New Year (bit wordy)

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Sat Dec 30 2000 - 01:04:21 EST

Had a little run in with a Rice A-RONI tonight myself...

Seems a VTEC Civic? wanted to run with me as I scooted home after
doing some side work tonight. He did get ahead of me because of a
stupid move he made, but once we were in the clear I reeled him in.

Apparently he thought that R/Ts could only go 112 mph... He took my exit,
and once we hit a stop sign side by side I knew it was no contest...

He was shifting through 3rd gear as I pulled 2 car lengths on him and
was still in 2nd gear... We did one more run a few lights later and I
opened it up a bit (longer road, high speed limit, virtually no traffic).

Can't want to I get a nitrous kit... I'll be fillin the bottle twice a
week!

Sam '00 RT