Re: Re: Fitting A Powerdyne (was V6 intake manifold)

From: Tom (Silver89) (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Sat Dec 30 2000 - 05:28:17 EST

Very very interesting Miggity!! - I think - with that bit of info, I'll take up
Berns suggestion - and call up the powerdyne guys - and see what they have to
say. I don't care if they don't support the procedure. But I wonder if they
would have any suggestions... you mentioned electronics... do you refer to the
engine computer? And one other thing - I wouldnt need to fidgit with the A/F
rato would I? Or should I just ask the powerdyne guys about that?

I appreciate all the info guys. You have added new hope to my
"plane-blew-up-in-the-hanger" ideas LOL

--

"Its no joke Tuco, its a rope..."

Tom http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine Site Updated - on 12/7/00 1989,V6,Auto,8 footer,4x2