Re: Who on the list knows old computers? MP3s won`t play back right.?

From: Aurelio Lopez (alopez7458@netzero.net)
Date: Sat Dec 30 2000 - 12:22:45 EST

Win95 and the MP3 player running on 16mb ram??! MP3 is a processor hog, check out
your system resources with and without running the player. More RAM will resolve a
lot of your problems. Go to a local yocal computer store and see if you can get
the style RAM you need. Hop this helps.

Aurelio

--
DML profile: