Re: Manual Window cranks..HELP..

From: Cal Hyer (clhyer@hom.net)
Date: Sat Dec 30 2000 - 22:29:41 EST

Casey,
Looked in my FSM for a '99. It takes a special tool.
It shows a picture of the tool, but not exactly what it is "removing". I
believe that there is a wire retaining clip on the back side of the crank.
The tool is a flat fork like item that will slide behind the crank and push
the clip off. I think the same tool will shove the clip back on in the
installation process. I think the tool would be available at most auto
parts stores, and shouldn't cost very much. The wire clip would most likely
be avail. also.
Cal Hyer