Re: RE: Re: Slipping Transmission?

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Sun Dec 31 2000 - 08:07:12 EST

I change my tranny fluid / filter more than I do my oil... i think my
tranny is just hatin life... :)
Occasionally at light throttle, my tranny shifts from 1st to 3rd, and WOT,
it'll stick in 1st if ya punch it near 30.. I think I may try installin
sumthing that came with the Trans Go kit if I can find someone who can do
it... reqires removing the OD unit.. you put sumthin in the rear servo to
make it have a firm 1-2 shift...
Tim Berry (97 Dakota Club Cab)
Chesapeake, VA
Best 1/4: 13.50@101.91