RE: (OT)Re: Who on the list knows old computers? MP3s won`t play back right.?

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Sun Dec 31 2000 - 12:38:06 EST

McAfee is anti-virus program.

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD

From: owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@buffnet.net]On Behalf Of steve preston
Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2000 9:27 AM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: (OT)Re: Who on the list knows old computers? MP3s
won`t play back right.?

I have been given two EDO RAM boards over the
weekend.They are out of a Packard Bell with similar
specs as mine.I think they are 8MB each? My computer
has the AM5X86-P75 133mhz processor,BTW.Can I use two
regular DRAM and two EDO boards together? Don`t know
what McAfee is! Safe bet that I`m not running it.
Thanks! Steve P. --- Ransom T Holbrook