100 psi boost tractorpull motor???

From: Wes Truck (truckmanxx@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 31 2000 - 14:28:30 EST

Sorry I did not reply sooner, been busy. I have no idea what kind of
numbers the super stock tractors produce. I know the heavy supers could
stomp the 7200 mod class. My cousins have never dynoed the tractor but my
father said when they are tuned and running perfect he expects around 1500
hp per motor. I just got a scanner and when I figure out how to use it I
might be able to post some pics. (not Dak related but its mopar and it's
cool)