Re: Hi all, just ordered by my Dakota!

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Sun Dec 31 2000 - 15:11:16 EST

Your furnace in your house cannot put out 195 or even 180 degree heat. More
like 140 or less so If you have a "properly working" 180 degree thermostat in
your truck you will get more heat than you need. Until the last 12 year or so
all veichles came with 180 degree thermostats! The 195 is only good for
reducing emissions and CRACKING MAGNUM HEADS!