Re: DML stickers

From: thomas Mize (dakotasport94@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 31 2000 - 16:01:34 EST

   First off im not lucky to have a scanner so i guess the description will
have to do i guess.
   The DML stickers a little bit smaller than a CD-Rom disc, it has the "Ram
on wheels" in the center with www.Dakota-Truck.net on top,Member-Dakota
Mailing list on the bottom,big DML just above the "Rolling Ram". black over
white.

if anyone wants any, please send $6.00 each,to Thomas Mize at my address at:
200 meadowcreek lane Apt E, Elkton,Md 21921.

    I am not making a cent on them,....im selling themfor what it cost me to
get them made,im trying to help the DML out by providing them to the
members. Thank you all....

1994 Dodge Dakota Sport(1 of 2,986)
1995 Dodge Dakota Sport(RIP)
1995 Dodge Stratus ES(1 of 593)