Re: What a holiday (groan) -- busted truck (Tom et al)

From: Alex Harris (jetcity@swbell.net)
Date: Mon Jan 01 2001 - 15:23:11 EST

Thanks Ron and Bill, I'll have my local dealer doublecheck the pump
installation.

Tom, it was Foley Dodge on Irving Park Road. What do you know about them?

The weather was actually really fun if you didn't have to worry about
driving...! The snow was awesome, I haven't seen a winter like that in
years. I sure was envious of the 4x4 owners, tho... ;-)

- Alex