Another Recall on the Ford Mustang

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 01 2001 - 16:47:25 EST

As follows, direct from ford motor company

Dear Ford Mustang owner:
     We regret to inform you that you vehicle had been recalled. It has been
recalled due to it truely being a piece of shit. Not only is it underpowered
for it's class, it's ugly, handles like a Toyota, and just flat out gets it's
ass kicked by the Camaro in every field we tested them in. We will give youa
 fully money back refund, that is, if you can admit that you Mustang truely
is a Piece of Shit.

Ford Motor Company

Sorry was talkign toa Mustang owning friend online and she told me here car
had been recalled, so I made that up, it jsut sounded good... Thought I'd
share

Lata
Greg