RE: intake manifold

From: Jon Smith (jon@fast4x4.net)
Date: Mon Jan 01 2001 - 16:45:01 EST

I wouldn't bother with the MPI untill you get some more mods on that motor
:) The MPI will really waken up the topend, but you've got several other
bottlenecks in the system. 1st and foremost, get a ported TB and the MP
PCM, both of which I'd consider a neccessity before the MPI... (both of
those will not cost much more than the MPI alone (installed))

-MPI manifold or the M1 single plane manifold.
-i have a 99 rc 318 with mopar cold air kit. thanks for any help
-
-
-
-99 rc 318 flame red