Re: Back from Vacation & MPG prob fixed!!!-long

From: Mike Styer (dakotamike@netzero.net)
Date: Tue Jan 02 2001 - 01:20:27 EST

Definitely a load off my mind. It was doubling my gas costs every month, and
it hit right about when gas prices started going up...

I know I've got a truck and I don't expect much, but if I'd wanted 10 miles a
gallon I'd of kept my 300 hp C1500.

And hopefully with all the whining I've done these past months, someone can
find the answer they need and avoid 1,2,3...damn, 9 months of worry and
tribulations.

Glad to have a Dak...

Mike S.

Alex Harris wrote:

> Mike --
>
> So glad you got the MPG problem sorted out... I've seen your frustration
> with it over the past few months. Driving must be much happier now, as it
> should be. Hurrah!
>
> - Alex

Shop Safely Online Without a Credit Card
http://www.rocketcash.com