Re: diamondstar

From: Mike and Erin Johnson (mikerin@coastalnet.com)
Date: Tue Jan 02 2001 - 17:21:42 EST

I know there is still some connection there. The new Stratus R/T has the
same Mitsu 3.0 V6 that our Galant GTZ. However, it is rated at 200hp in R/T
form vs our 190. Gotta figure out what they did.

Mike J
Swansboro NC
99 4x4 Spt 5.2 cc
AirAid, Gibson Split Rear CatBack
Smittybilt Nerf Bars, Black Diamond Tread Tool Box
31x10.5 BFG MT's, 3in Performance Accessories Body Lift
Cobra 29 LTD Classic
SOON TO BE INSTALLED: Mopar PCM!!!