Re: was dumbest thing now diamondstar

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 02 2001 - 07:27:19 EST

The fast Dodge was the Stealth! Correct me if I'm
wrong; but, I think that the Stratus and Sebrings
coupes are still built in this plant. The plant is, I
think, in the Normal, Illinois area. Well, I do know
it is in the Northern third of Illinois. I'm not sure
about this though: the Mistubishi 3000GT, might have
been built there and I know that the Eclipse is. The
Dodge D-50 and Mitsubishi truck were never built
there.
I had three D-50's; '85, '88 and '91. They were built
in Nagasaki, Japan.