Attn: DML'rs in IL,KS,MD,NE,NV,NY,OK (and others)

From: Cal Hyer (clhyer@hom.net)
Date: Wed Jan 03 2001 - 01:01:25 EST

Several of you already know that my son James & I collect and trade license
plates. We thank those who sent us plates last year. We understand that
the above referred states are changing plates out in 2001. If you would
otherwise toss your old plate, we would love to get it (recycling is good).
In exchange we would send you a custom air freshener. This features (Dak
content) the famous rams head cut out of aromatic cedar and will be the last
air freshener you will ever need! If you would like to see a picture of
one, please e-mail us directly.
If you will keep your old plates, send us your neighbors, or Momma's, or
whoevers....
Thanks,
Cal & James Hyer