Re: Home computer/Dak update.......got all kinds of RAM now!!

From: Jim Miller (jim76712@swbell.net)
Date: Tue Jan 02 2001 - 22:55:07 EST

I used to pay 19.95 per month for dial up service (slow 56k) + another
18.00 for a second phone line because the wife said "no way you are
going to tie up my phone line". Now I pay 39.95 for DSL service and ISP
combined and get very fast (about 14 times faster than my dial up) and
it cost me only a couple of dollars more (because with DSL you don't
need the second line and it wont tie up your voice phone either).