RE: Acceleration and Axle Ratios

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Wed Jan 03 2001 - 00:39:29 EST

That's a tough question. The 5.9 is a proven engine. So is the 46RE
transmission that goes with it. The 4.7 is an excellent engine and so is
the 45RFE transmission that goes with it. The 4.7 and 45RFE and TCM are
fairly new and there are some kinks that go along with it. Don't worry
about the trouble in here. It was here long before you got here. It's not
really trouble, just some differences of opinion. Some like apples, others
like oranges....then there's the watermelon lovers! ;-D

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD