Re: Need help!!!??? I think I got a choke prob.

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Wed Jan 03 2001 - 10:34:21 EST

92 was the first year for the Magnum engines. There is no choke on the TB.
See if you can pull codes from the computer. This was just described a few
days ago. If you think it is something around the TB check the connections to
the 3 sensors on it. The IAC is on the back, the TPS is on the right side and
I think it is the MAP sensor on the front. You should also check the
connector on the distributor. If the computer doesn't get that it won't know
when to fire the injectors. Good luck.
How many miles do you have on your Dak? I have a 92 V6 also. 108000 miles and
still running strong. I'm guessing the "it ain't pretty" is because the paint
is coming off.

Doug Fedeli