RE: RE: Opinion time...

From: Davidson, Kevin (ked@iti-oh.com)
Date: Wed Jan 03 2001 - 12:51:38 EST

My opinion is don't put them on in the first place! ;) I don't
particularly like the idea of intentionally decreasing the
effectiveness of something as important as brake lights (same
goes for tinted headlights) just for the look.

Just an observation; carry on :)

-kevin d.
97 cc V6 5sp, 3923's, 180 tstat, superconductor 8.5 mm, homebrew k&n
bed full o' sandbags