RE: Opinion time...

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Wed Jan 03 2001 - 07:47:54 EST

Hi Terry,

My personal opinion would be to have them repainted black, but my opinion is
a little biased as everything on my truck is black and I wouldn't have it
any other way. After looking at Flip's pic, I have to admit that it does
look quite good in blue. But my personal preference is still black. I'm
sure that I haven't helped at all here. :-)

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd