Re: RE: R&D performance surplus part blowout

From: RDPerform@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 03 2001 - 15:58:52 EST

In a message dated 1/1/01 5:18:52 PM EST, jon@fast4x4.net writes:

<< Patrick, In light of your past, and your unavoidable illnesses, I'm
 interested in one of those Transgo kits. However I'm slightly apprehensive
 about ordering since I cannot find any info from your phone number.
 (address, business name, etc.) perhaps you could indulge us please?

 Thanks,
 _________________ >>

I'm still at 2704 29th Ave E, Bradenton, FL 34208. If you look it up you'll
see it's a business that's been there for the past 10 years and doesn't plan
on going anywhere. My cell phone number is 941 720 6569, and you can leave me
a voice message if I don't answer. The phone number at the shop is 941 748
4288, but I'm hardley there.

The best way (for both of us) would be to send the money order registered
mail, that way there's a signature for when the letter was received.... it
only costs a few extra dollars, which could be offset by the money you saved
by only paying $65 for the kit. :)

Let me know ..

ttyl
Patrick