Magnum Controller

From: paul jervis (vic795@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 03 2001 - 16:06:00 EST

Hello Group,
This may be an old subject to you folks, but I just
talked to the Mopar Performance "official guy" who
told me that there will NOT be a Magnum Engine
Controller coming out for my 1999 5.2L 5 speed Dakota.
 What a drag (pardon the pun). He also said that
there won't be one for the 4.7L 5 speeds also.

Is this true? I have been waiting for Ma Mopar to get
to my truck for 2 years and now this!

If it is true, can anyone tell me if one from an
Automatic will work on my 5 speed truck?

I have read some of your dismal comments about Dyno
results from Hypertech - but was also wondering if
anyone else besides Mopar and Hypertech have anything
that will work and is worth the money.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks