RE: Home computer/Dak update.......got all kinds of RAM now!!

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jan 03 2001 - 20:06:38 EST

I could really go for that right now.I spent an hour
downloading a six minute song last night.I was
receiving between 0.00-3.5 KILO bytes per second.And
that was my sixth attempt to get the song,because I
would get 20-30 percent of it from someone,and then it
would come up error and stop.Ooooooohhh,the
frustration.:>( Plus,the longer I spend trying to
download something,the possibility of an eventual
problem multiplies,huh?! I need cable!! Steve P.

http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/GgYMEmNMV9Dtw/profile.htm