Home computer/Dak update.......got all kinds of RAM now!!

From: steve preston (steve239dak@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jan 02 2001 - 21:19:05 EST

I know I have not been on the list for a few
days.Simply put,I have neglected you folks,and for
that I am sorry! Actually,I have been busy setting up
my new Hewlett Packard 766 Mhz,128MB ram,40 Gig HD
puter with CD writer and monitor! It does have the
$400 Compuserve mail-in rebate,but I might just pay it
all and get cable.The unit doesn`t look like it`s
expandable,but it`s got everything I`ll ever need.Made
a CD with it!! Real obscure songs from Napster.I shall
listen to it in my Dak..........except I have a Ram
now! Why,you ask? Wehehehelllll,lemme tell ya! I took
my Dak to the dealer again,and the service manager and
I took it for a spin,and it ran really crappy.I told
them I needed a vehicle to drive while they are
working on mine (been there several times already)and
they got me a Ram 2500 4x4 with a 318 from a car
rental place.Only 9000 miles on it. WOW! If they`re
not careful,they`re gonna make me feel cared for after
all! I`m limited to 200 miles a day,but I will never
come close to that.They must think I`m going to start
some kind of legal process over my Dak,and I do
consider it occasionally,but I just want it fixed.Gave
me a Ram to drive in place of my Dak!! Still can`t get
over it.I`m thinking they will quickly expedite my Dak
back to me since they are paying for the big rig in
front of my house! Steve P.

=====
1999 Dakota Sport 3.9V6,4x4,3.92 Anti-spin,42RE auto,Intense Blue,regular cab.