Re: Tire selection for off road use.

From: WOT or waiting at a Red (dakatack@home.com)
Date: Wed Jan 03 2001 - 21:33:55 EST

There is a series of back roads, Logging roads and 4 wheel recreation trails
that connect together to form the Oregon discovery trial. From California to
Washington state through desert, mountains, hills and valleys it's 700 miles
of changing scenery and road conditions. I have been on section of it but
have not yet tried to do the whole thing. We plan on starting the run in
early July.

There is a website sponsored by the Oregon Off-Highway Vehicle Association
with details and links to all the topo maps you need to do the run. I have
downloaded them all (gota love the cable modem).

Patrick O'Day

http://oohva.org/Back%20Country/BCDRmain.html