Re: Installing MSD Ignition Help

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Wed Jan 03 2001 - 22:31:13 EST

I have my Box hidden behind the battery... and wires running from the stock
coil hook up to the box, then back to the coil (I kept the stock coil)
Everyone thinks my MSD BTM is the ignition box, till I correct them and let
them know thats for retarding the timing :)
Tim Berry (97 Dakota Club Cab)
Chesapeake, VA
Best 1/4: 13.50@101.91