Re: 2001 16" wheels....

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 03 2001 - 22:55:38 EST

I tell ya I got lucky and found a set on ebay for 450.00 with brand new tires
and I should have them on the 00 lowered CC by the end of the week can't
wait. There id\s a set without tires on ebay right now here is the link:
price is set at 350.00

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=534050092

if the link don't work just go to ebay and search for dodge dakota or item
number 534050092

Hope this helps

Chris Lambert
Lowered 00 CC Sport + 4.7 V-8 5 speed 3.55 LSD Z-tube intake, Mobil 1, 180
T-stat, Jet Stage II, PowerSlot Rotors, Flowmaster catback duel tips, Tint,
2001 16 X8 rims, Street Scene painted Mirrors, Clear Front Lenses, chrome
grille and bumpers
220 RWHP around 270 FWHP
1/4 mile 14.98@89.65 before mods looking at 14.7 or 14.6