Bambi Bit My Dak......

From: Barry Lawton (derkroozer@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 04 2001 - 11:34:08 EST

On News Years Eve a large angry deer decided to try and stop my DAK by
placing it's butt into my Grill. Well needless to say the Deer moved, but
not befor doing $1119 worth of damage. Lucky for me I have zero deductable
on my comprehensive insurance, but I have to drive a 90 Suberu for a week
while it is in the shop.

By the way I was not drinking, I was returning from picking up some late
night vitals for my son and myself, I was only doing about 20-25mph and
the deer got up and ran off into the woods to attack again another day.