Re: 4x4 tires (was: The most terrifying experience of my life...)

From: Jason Bleazard (drazaelb@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 04 2001 - 12:56:13 EST

Andy,

I think Luke was answering my question about the Dunlop Radial Rover
R/T (as opposed to the Goodyear Wrangler RT/S tires that come stock).

BTW, thanks, Luke.

On Thu, 04 Jan 2001 07:23:35 -0500, andylevy@bigfoot.com (Andy Levy)
wrote:

>It can't be too soft. Otherwise I wouldn't have so much trouble in
>light rain in the summer.
>
>Fast4x4Dakota@aol.com wrote:
>>
>> The R/T is so soft it literally melts going over the road, I didn't like them
>> for this reason. I got about 20,000 miles out of them, good traction, just
>> too soft of a compound.
>>
>> Luke
>
>-andy

Linux: Because a 486 is a terrible thing to waste.
Jason Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Toronto, Ontario
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 239 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white
hers: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 318 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black