RE: was: Steering Wheel now: Ron's phone

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Thu Jan 04 2001 - 12:55:50 EST

Hey, that's better than these idiots caroming across three lanes of traffic
while trying to dial a number on their phone...especially down here in
SoCal...huh Jay? Jay lives down here too so he knows....or better yet, the
girl who's dialing a number, eating a sandwich, drinking a Starbucks, and
putting on make-up (like it's gonna help), with the cruise control on..radio
going full blast..etc etc

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD