Severely SPANKED by a VIPER

From: Seth Hollander (dakotademon94@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 04 2001 - 15:30:16 EST

coming home last night from jamming with my band....I
pull up at a light next to a badass looking blue
convertible viper...I had my window down and heaske if
I wanted to play. I said sure. Light turned green I
peeled into second and he pinched every gear to third.
He dusted the hell out of me...I was going 90 going
down Pomerado Road. Smoke filled the road as we both
pulled down for a traffic light. I congradulated him
on such a fine beast and he continued to dust me at
that light. I'll never mess with a viper again. Damn
they're fast. My poor little 94 held up ok though.
Always fun racing Mopars...no hard feelings when I
lose. Seth