Re: Severely SPANKED by a VIPER

From: Tom (Silver89) (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jan 04 2001 - 22:22:53 EST

Woah - yoose either got steel balls - or an empty head LOL - I give you
lotsa credit for even taking on a Viper. And for being a gentelman on
loosing. But heh - Viper owners beware... theres going to be some
feirce competition from a certain Ye Ole Dak owner this summer. (well
at least I hope...)

(muhahahahaha - the plot thickens)