Re: Bambi Bit My Dak......

From: Miles Harris (spikes_duall@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 04 2001 - 20:12:22 EST

Years ago, my dad was coming home at night from LAX over the 405 into the
valley. Someone up ahead of him hit a deer and killed it. My dad, being the
hunter that he was and not wanting to see good meat go to waste, pulled
over and tossed the road-kill in his truck. The front portion was hamburger
(and not eatable) but he was able to butcher and use the hindquarters.

--
Miles Harris III
Simi Valley, CA

JOE GLOWICKI <shelback@i-star.com> wrote in article <3A54F86C.AF46D50@i-star.com>... > them attack dear will get you all the time! > > Barry Lawton wrote: > > > > On News Years Eve a large angry deer decided to try and stop my DAK by > > placing it's butt into my Grill. Well needless to say the Deer moved, but > > not befor doing $1119 worth of damage. Lucky for me I have zero deductable > > on my comprehensive insurance, but I have to drive a 90 Suberu for a week > > while it is in the shop. > > > > By the way I was not drinking, I was returning from picking up some late > > night vitals for my son and myself, I was only doing about 20-25mph and > > the deer got up and ran off into the woods to attack again another day. >