Re: The Bubble's Popped

From: Miles Harris (spikes_duall@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jan 04 2001 - 20:07:04 EST

Bob

Talked to the Dealer and the truck is ready. They couldn't get the truck to
diesel, however, she said according to her specs on the recall sheet she
has the orifice they added may correct the problem. I'll pick the truck up
tonight and see how she runs.

Regarding your birth (date and place): First I've been back to see her
family and have seen the falls. One hell of a lot of water. My wife had an
aunt and uncle who lived in Port Robinson. Second, I'm only a decade behind
you in age.

I won't even tell you about the weather here, that would be cruel and
unusual punishment, but getting a car ready for winter driving is a
completely foreign concept to me (native Southern Californian).

--
Miles Harris III
Simi Valley, CA

Bob Tom <tigers@bserv.com> wrote in article <5.0.2.1.0.20010104160501.009f5330@bserv.com>... > At 09:00 PM 1/4/01 +0000, you wrote: > ><snip> > >Somewhat off subject, how is the weather in Burlington. My wife is from > >Welland, Ont. and has family in Brantford and Toronto as well. Of course, > >she has tolerance for cold weather having spent almost 40 years in SoCal. > >Miles Harris > > Let us know if they find out anything about the dieseling. > > I was born in Niagara Falls (not too far from Welland) before Pearl Harbour > Day ... that dates me :-) > > We've piles of snow and sub-zero single digit F during the day and sub-zero > double digits F at night. I had left the Water Wetter mix in the coolant from > the track season and was getting some frozen crystals in the coolant. > After plugging in the block heater day after day, I changed out the 180 tstat > and strengthened the anti-freeze mix yesterday. Wouldn't you know it ... > it's almost 30 F today!!! > > > Bob Tom Burlington, Ont., Canada > '97 Dakota Sport, 4x2, CC, Flame red, 5.2L, auto., 3.92SG > >