D.C. terminates Grand Cherokee

From: Tom (Silver89) (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jan 04 2001 - 21:49:41 EST

Just announced on ABC news this evneig D.C announced they are
terminating the Jeep Grand Cherokee due to a lack of sales. ok - yeah
- theres a solution Shrimp... kill a SUV rather than redesign it. I
don't know if the slow sales are a product of bad SUV publicity in the
wake of the Explorer/roll over stuff... or if the Grand Cherokee is due
for another redesign. Its been about 3 or so years since its last
overhaul...

As I am writing this post - I am in the process of working on the save
Chrysler web site. I have been laid up with a serious back injury that
I got yesterday - so I have alot of free time sitin in bed on my lap
top. I should get alot of work done on the site now. I'll keep everyone
posted.

--

"Its no joke Tuco, its a rope..."

Tom http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine Site Updated - on 12/7/00 1989,V6,Auto,8 footer,4x2