Re: D.C. terminates Grand Cherokee

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 05 2001 - 04:16:57 EST

there is a new grand cherokee coming out within a few years. the company i
work for is doing work for it. the new one is called the WK, i think. the
new KJ replaceing the current cherokee (XJ) is also coming out soon. so
there will still be the same amount of vehicles, just new redesigns, so
don't worry...
mike k
94 slt, cc, V6, 2wd, auto, big ole dent in the door, stuff...